I saw this bake from the Japanese recipe book and think what a cute way to dress up a dull piece of dough.
What do you need?
1) A white bread recipe
– Divide up the dough into 60g each. Roll it into a round ball and set aside.
– The eyes are made up of 10g worth of dough each.
– Position the eyes on top of the 60g dough
– Let it has its final proof of 30 mins
– Preheat oven to 180 Degree and bake for 15 to 18 mins.
2) Prepare lettuce, hams and cheese of your favorite flavor and decorate as per picture.
I took this shot before I go to work that day. Many little Japanese kids were using that path to go to school and I heard many exclaimed ” Kawaii neh…”. Needless to say, that brought a little smile to my face.